Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tag.. I'm It!!!
Emily tagged me!
How to play this game of tag.
Post these rules on your blog:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
Seeing that my children are starting to become good adults
When Mike comes home after a good day at work
Taking pictures (and the off chance when someone actually thinks to take mine!)

3 Fears:
That I'll have to have a job for the rest of my life!
That one of my children will go before me
That the house will catch fire and all my scrabooks, photos, and the computers (with all our pictures on it) will be lost

3 Goals
build a stronger testimony if the gospel of Jesus Christ
Built a stronger Me
Be able to travel in my waining years

3 Obsessions/Collections
You may have to ask my husband what I obsess about because I may be in denial that I'm obsessive! And I tend to throw thinks away as opposed to collecting.

3 Random or surprising facts
I'm left handed, but I can write my name in cursive with my right hand as long as I write my name BACKWARDS in cursive with my left hand at the same time. (did that make sense?)

I'd like to own a gun again someday.

I've been on TV and I'm on the Radio every once in a while.

I tag: Stacy, Erin, Christine, Kristen, and John! (Yes John you can play too. You'll still be a man :)