Sunday, July 27, 2008

An afternoon with the Hansons

Considering this was a birthday party for Nancy I feel a little bad that it turned into a photo shoot for Isaac. Sorry Nanc! But he was so cute yesterday. I didn't even post all the pictures I loved of him. He's too stinking cute for his own good. 

Brock, Isaac, and Morgan
I love when I can catch a Rainbow
Nate thinks he's the Pot of Gold at the end of it...

Oooooo. Utah has some of the prettiest evening views.





Larry and Ann were so excited that Isaac would sit long enough for pictures with them. He kind of prefers Mom and Dad. Not sure why...
I got a hold of Larry a little too late for decent lighting but I still got the shot!
I was interested in these shots because it was nice to see all the sibs, just layin' around together. It was easy, it felt good. 
Trevor, Scott, Mike, and Nancy
And to end the evening just a little silliness! from Morgan, Hannah, Abbie, and Anna.

It was a good night. The weather cooled, the skies softened, 
and we were together.