It's a lot of Fun!
Although shopping amongst the homeless who "live" in Pioneer Park seems a little thoughtless and insensitive, it's still an enjoyable way to spend the day.

I've promised my children that this is the last time I would take pictures of people without their knowledge in less then attractive situations. But this was one tired lady! I DID check to make sure she wasn't DEAD before I got the shot. Taking a picture of a dead woman would be way too inappropriate...
See, I can be sensitive!
just not at this moment.




Look at my pretty girls! I could just kiss them all over their faces.
But they wouldn't like that so much.

We thought for sure this guy was going to hyperventilate but it was really cool to watch and listen to. Some people were really getting into it. Heads bobbing up and down, back and forth. Very groovy stuff. Made me want to dig out my weed and smoke it right there, but I was concerned that Morgan would take it from me! that girl has no self control. :)

Here we are.
Weed free and happy to have had some time together.


