Now let me just say, I'm a people watcher. There are just so many different people in the world and the public pool is one of the best places to go if you're looking for a little equalizing. Everyone seems to feel comfortable letting it all hang out which I think is GREAT! Live your life, have fun whether you've lost that 10 or 50 pounds you've talked about getting rid of for years. Having said that...let me just say, one of these swimsuits is not like the others. I won't point it out because that would be just as inappropriate as this person's swimwear is. (or lack thereof)
I'm just sayin'...
Bio Hazard happens. but why does it have to happen when I'm at the pool???? These lifeguards seem to be used to the whole "removal of Bio Haz" deal, 'cause if you'll notice, the kid in the pool with the skimmer net is SMILING! and the girl with the bag is busy flirting with the cute guy in sunglasses. All in a days work. AAHHHHHHHHH GROOOOOSS!
I'm going to MY happy place now.Where my girls keep their rear ends covered and they don't poop in the pool...as far as I know. hehe. :)




