Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Bella Vista Sunday

After church the girls went to the school to play on the new toys! I think the new playground ROCKS! but I can see lawsuit written all over it.
Take this thing Beth's on. It's great. It makes you use your abs and legs to spin around and around. You can really get yourself goin'! You can also get yourself rammed into one of the poles as soon as you try to get off or lose your grip because you get so dizzy! You can see what that looks like at the end of of this post.



Of course there's also the opportunity to "strike a pose" at the playground.
This is one of many.
Ok, like I said...I can really get going on this thing! It's way better then sit ups.
UNTIL YOU GET DOWN!
I'm holding the pole...so I don't ram my head into it!

I'm so old......... this is pathetic.