Monday, May 12, 2008

Scrapbookin' in Deer Valley Baby!

Oh My! was this nice! First I have to say thanks to Jen (left hand side on the Cell Phone) For inviting me to start scrap booking with this group. It's pretty much a Creative Memories group, but Jill Clifford (next to Jen) who is the host, doesn't mind me bringing my "contraband". :) This is a great group of women. I had soooo much fun there.


The Condo belongs to Jill and her sister Ann's (Purple shirt on the right) families place. I believe I counted 4 floors. Game room, Sauna (which I wanted to use but never did.) Jacuzzi, numerous bedrooms and I want to go back again NOW!

I was a beautiful day up in the mountains,
but look at how much snow there was in mid April! It was amazing.
layers of snow on the roofs.
This was the view from the front door
The view of Park City from one of the back porches.

Something I was working on. I got a lot done. My sister Stacy however, was very disappointed in the number of pages I finished. But she's pregnant...who can trust a pregnant woman's opinion????
JK love you hon...don't hate...
I didn't have any pictures of me so this is me...taking a picture of, me from across the room through the reflection in the mirror over the fire place. Yes...I AM that talented.
This is interesting.

Jen and I drove past this bunch of trees and realized they were covered in shoes, ski boots,... Why? I hope this one can be clicked to make it bigger 'cause it's kinda cool...In a strange,
Park City kind of way.
Oh my Jill please do this again soon! It was a nice getaway...maybe a 2 nighter next time? maybe? please? And it was good to get away with Jen. Love that lady so much!