Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Last night as I was tucking Morgan in I asked her why she HAD TO KEEP GROWING?! I told her I used to be able to cradle her in my arms and talk sweetly to her, at which point she plopped her 70lb. body into my lap and curled up as tightly as she could and giggled as I groaned at her bony rear digging into my femur! I tried to rock her like the baby that I wish she was (kinda) and then I rolled her back onto her bed.  She said, "Mom, what did I do when you talked to me when I was a baby?" I said, " you'd coo back at me." Morgan then asked me what Cooing was, so I did my best impression... and she LAUGHED at me! So I cooed at her some more and closed the door as I wished her good night.

She's growing up too fast.