Well what's new isn't that he's cheap...we've always known that, No, what's new is that one of our boys actually wanted to do something with friends at our house! He did say that he and David would split the cost (which I still need to figure out) if I would just prepare and serve the meal. I can do that, sure.
So it was decided that I would just figure out what I was serving and that would be it So I decorated the table; which I loooove to do, so much fun! My friend Monica came to help, she made the salad and the rolls...I can still remember the smell...ohhhhhh yum.

This gorgeous corsage, I thought Nate picked up at the florist, and I didn't even want to know how much he spent on a girl who's only a friend! Well, come to find out David's Mom, Bonnie Mays made it for both girls! Click on it to get a better look, it's beautiful!

Nate and Sam

David and Cody

Monica helped me decide what to serve that night. The kids had Fish Grilled Chicken (Salmon for Sam), Wild Rice, Grilled Asparagus, Sweet Sauteed Carrots, and Monica's Salad and Rolls. Monica was planning to make dessert but was sad to find out that Davids Mother had a dessert she wanted to make...Sad, until she tasted what Bonnie made!


This is probably one of my favorites now because it's 3 of my favorite yummy things! I love Meringue, Cheesecake and Strawberries! I hate that I can't remember what Bonnie called this dessert but I know that the word CLOUD has to be in it somewhere. I'm sure it's not fat free like a cloud but I thank Bonnie for sending her with an extra one for the adults to share.
It was heavenly!



So we got them gone and headed out to dinner with friends.
