Monday, June 23, 2008

Fathers day

This was a different day for the Hanson family. First of all Brett's gone. Second of all Stockton's gone. Bethany was with her dad as usual and Morgan was with her dad earlier then usual. So, that left... Mike
Me,
Nate 
and this strange girl 
I picked up at the airport the night before. We have no idea where she came from but I felt sorry for her...so I took her home..and Nate took her out with him and his friends that night. poor poor thing. Unattractive too don't you think? 
Just kidding...obviously.
This cutie is my Cousin Sandy's daughter Katie. She hung out with us Saturday and Sunday before heading out to Provo for EFY. She was a perfect guest. I hadn't seen her in so long it was great to have her here. She was very patient with all our family things and she met more Hanson's than I'm sure she was planning on. But Katie was great! And Fathers Day was good. Quieter then usual, but good.