It seems the President of the United States was leaving Vegas as we were trying to catch the shuttle to the car rental area so we stood in line for at least 30 minutes in an exhaust filled tunnel waiting for "the mans" plane to take off! Now that my lungs are destroyed we can move on with our weekend trip.

Cough cough Wheeezzzz...

Cool stuff in the Mall at Ceasars Palace. Mike and I had Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I've never been there, it really was good. My sister and friends aren't lying after all!
It really is yummy!

A view from one of the rooms in our suite on the 34th floor of the Marriott Grand Chalet.
I really like this picture of Mike so I didn't mind that I was a little blurry.
This is what the room looked like. It was soooooo nice and comfy; I really would have been happy to stay in the room all weekend! we had 3 bedrooms, a HUGE tub and a shower with two shower heads and a full kitchen. So we really could have stayed in if we wanted to .
there was tons of new construction going on

