Saturday, February 16, 2008

February 3rd.

Sunday after church we all got comfy and ready to open gifts. Morgan had a surprise for me in the Living-room so I had to keep my eyes closed. That's her making sure they're closed.
Here's the surprise...a white Christmas Tree made out of Paper towel. It even has an angel on top! She knows I'm not a fan of flocked trees so she thought it would be funny. 
It was, she's so creative.
Brett gave me the veggie and vinagar bottles, Nate gave me the Bamboo Cuttling board, and Morgan gave me the black lantern by the cat. In that box I'm unwrapping there is a cookbook and a book on Menopause! I'm still trying to decide if that was a joke or not...i'm 40...not 50. But thank you all the same Ann, it was sweet of you to remember my Bday before you left town. oh, and my Mother had beautiful flowers sent to the house!