
20 years ago this year I BARELY graduated from La Habra High School in Southern California. aaahhhhhh!!! Kinda makes me want to pull out some of that big fluffy 80's hair!
So...In August I took my daring and patient husband to my reunion at the Irvine Marriott. Oh my it was nice to get away.
We had dinner, I did a little dancing, (Mike took pictures for me) and hugged and chatted with lots of old friends and, people I really thought would not know who I was. Isn't it nice to grow up?! Classmates hugged and said hello to me that, although they were never unkind to me, weren't really friends with me in school.
Melissa (Mitzi) Mohrman was probably my first "school" friend. She's still as beautiful as ever. I got to meet her sweet fiance Mark!
Kelly (Collins) Fredholm is the one who talked me into going! She helped put the reunion together. I also met her Husband Neute (I THINK that's how it's spelled) Sorry Kelly if I massacred it!
Hellloooo Fernando Vivanco! Kinda rolls of the tongue doesn't it? Fernando and I meet at church. We had some of the same friends there. It was good to see him. Mike and I hope to meet his wife Jennifer next time. I believe it was she who wrote the amazing bio on him. Pretty impressive, man!
I obviously did NOT apply enough make-up that night!
Kristen (Vandehey) Kenaston and I were in Concert Choir together. She has a beautiful voice and has made it a point to keep up the singing as a solo artist with different companies including the Los Angeles Opera. I try hard not to be jealous! :) 
Yes children...Your mother can dance; and Dance we did! It was fun. It's nice to see that most everyone still knows how! 
Good times and a great reunion were had by all! Thank you so much reunion committee, for giving me a reason to see old friends and make new ones!
Baptism
6 years ago
