Friday, September 01, 2006

Family...the ties that bind...and gag!


Just kidding! I love my family. After the reunion we went to my sister Stacy's house (ok, Jeff's house too...sorry bud.) to have lunch with the family before our flight that evening. Like Stacy's blog says, "I never really get to be in the same place at the same time with all of them. It has literally been years. sometimes it's two at a time and sometimes it's three at a time but since we all have completely different lives we never end up all in one place. but here we are!"

By the way, this picture is going to be the reason Stacy is Dad's favorite for sure because on HER blog she put in the picture of the kids AND Dad, me not so much. I'll have to get over it. Dad knows I love him. Huh Daddy ;) that sounds weird... I don't think I can call him that with a straight face anyway.



My brother in law Jeff is a great photographer. It was fun to have him take our picture, I like this one!



















Sweet little Ashley went to take a nap in her cousins room. She must have wandered for a bit because she was later found sleeping behind the Door!
















Jenna Jenna bo Benna banana fanna fo fenna...

Whatever! she's dang cute!














Tristan Tristan bo...Just kiddin' his name doesn't work. What a hottie with his Vote for Pedro shirt and sticky uppy hair!

You're a Lady Killer Dude!













Here's the deal...My sister in law is Armenian. Beautiful woman. My father, not so smart sometimes. This is a picture of me lecturing my father on how inappropriate it is to call your sweet 9 month old grand daughter a little TERRORIST! even in a loving, adoring way. Holy Crap DAD! I asked Garin if she was ok with that; while Dad is making lite of it with his arm around her. She said NO! Hello dad?! I just don't get it.






































The family,
that dear octopus from who's tentacles we never quite escape, nor in our innermost hearts never quite wish to.