Friday, November 18, 2005

Let's talk about Heaven

Heaven is different for everyone. Serious Heaven; where most of us figure we're going after we die, is probably pretty much the same, beautiful, peaceful, fluffy clouds whatever.

Well, let me just say living in Utah I may not think I live in Zion but today I believe I went to Heaven! This heaven is called THE UTAH CHOCOLATE SHOW! I was only there about an hour but really that's all I needed. There were chocolate samples everywhere! and I tried most of them. Why not all of them you ask? I didn't want to get sick before my HOT date tonight with my DH. So I tasted what I felt were the best chocolates and bought my two favorites. ICOA from Liberty Heights Fresh and the Chocolate Traveler. Holy Crap my tongue is still kind of tingly.

I'm a bit light headed from my brief jaunt through heaven but I'm thinking a tingling tongue couldn't be a bad thing right before a HOT date with my Husband now could it?