Saturday, November 12, 2005





The Ladies Who Lunch

I got to spend a little time with my Mother today. Yea! She lives in St. George Utah (5 or so hours away) so it was good to see her. We always laugh when we're together. It seems to be that way with my sister Stacy, Mom and I. We cackle like hens. Most of the time what we laugh about isn't funny to anyone but us. we can can keep a good laugh going for a half hour or so; sometimes we can make new jokes that play off of the other jokes and since I'm the only one that's had my bladder repaired I could be the only one not wetting myself. ( sorry TMI)

But, I digress. Today Morgan, Mom and I went to Panda Express and ate salty, greasy, spicy food that at the least will make Mom and I uncomfortable for the rest of the evening. Morgan's young, with a steel stomach. We did a little "shopping" at a cute new store called On Occasion. Lots of cutsie stuff to look at.

It was a short visit but fun. Love you Mom and miss you.