A woman can change her mind anytime she pleases. That's why I can't keep any links on my blog. I keep changing the Template!
I'm excited for the Christmas Season. I also have a knot in the pit of my stomach. I love Christmas but this is also the time of year that I freak out about the money we don't have for gifts...What I don't feel like I accomplished this year...That my spirituality isn't where it should be...I feel like I haven't done the best I can raising my children...or taken good enough care of my Husbands needs. It's another year of not being comfortable in this body God gave me and I haven't taken very good care of...That, another year has gone by and I haven't studied the scriptures like I should, or prayed just for the sake of speaking to my Heavenly Father; Not just during difficult times. It goes on and on and on...Tis the season to kick myself around! I need to stop it. I need to enjoy this holiday devoted to Christ yet commercialized buy the world. I need to go to Temple Square and look at the beautiful lights, take in the music of the Tabernacle Choir and spend some time at the manger scene and remember...why the Lord was born and eventually died. For me... and all the stupid choices I make. I want to do better, I want to feel better.
I want to enjoy Christmas
Baptism
6 years ago
