

It finally feels like fall. I'm not sure whether to smile for the thought of the holiday season or cry because the summers over. IT'S DANG COLD! The crunchy autumn leaves are almost all down now and I fear the snow is going to come before we get a chance to fill 40 or so big black bags with this stuff. I can only say it gets extremely nasty in the spring if the leaves aren't picked up before the snow falls. Talk about stinking slim! But, it's beautiful right now. 
Stockton (the dog) and Lucy-Fur (Satan...I mean, the cat) came out to the backyard today to watch me pretend like I know what I'm doing with this great camera. So I watched them play.
It's really a love hate relationship. They can be sniffing each other one minute and smacking, then chasing the next. Very entertaining. Stockton holds his own pretty well on occasion. 
Baptism
6 years ago
