My pretty green Necklace.
I used to have a pair of earrings that matched, that I loved equally as much as this necklace. But one day, 2 years ago I lost it on the way into work and was never able to find it. I kept the one earring hoping...but I never could find it's partner so I finally got rid of it.
and then... Aaaaaaaaa! if this wasn't so funny I'd be mad! The snow has finally melted and the flowers are starting to poke out of the ground and I am on my way to the car to go home on friday when I notice something on the sideway..."Kinda looks like an earring" I think to myself. I picked it up and took a good look at the poor rusted dirty thing and..

HELLO...MY EARRING I LOST 2 YEARS AGO!!!!! HOLY CRAP THIS NEVER HAPPENS!
Ok, really this should never happen, cause even if I had kept the other earring I couldn't wear this one again! What a stinkin' tease!

But like I said before, if this wasn't so funny I'd be mad!
I wonder if I'll ever find the $1,000,000 bucks I lost last year? hmmmmm.
