



My Mother in laws Hand Painted Santa's.
Clementines!
My Angels.
Do these to Snow People look familiar? I found this at a hotel Mike and I stayed at for our 5th anniversary. I loved it because they look like US!
I love my jars of Christmas Candy. Old fashion candy and thin ribbon candy. It all reminds me of going to my Aunt Marlene and Uncle Gordon's house for Christmas eve.
This one has a story. I don't generally have a story to tell about my ex husband but this is one I will always remember. (even if I don't tell it completely right.)
Jim had a deal with an interior designer/decorator in Burley, Idaho in the early 90's when he did wood floors out there. One time she paid him for a small job by letting me purchase whatever I wanted up to about $150.00 from her "front building" but not her "back building". I couldn't find a thing in the front building. Nothing looked interesting to me. So... I wandered into the back building just t see what was in there. And that's when I found this. I'm not a big shopper but when I find something I'm just IN LOVE with I really want it.
She was determined that I couldn't have it. Jim gave her the "stink eye" and reminded her of the many extra things he had done for her and her business that year and after about 15 minutes worth of "HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE"...I got my way. :) I was a happy girl.


Advent Calendar.
This is a tradition my mother started years ago. Her calendar was red velvet. Each drum has a scripture on the bottom to read, till you get to Christmas day, and by that time, you've read the Story of the birth of Christ.
I always enjoy looking at my Nativity's. Each one is very different and beautiful.


