Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Sister hates my Blog

I'm a big fan of honesty. I don't tend to hang out with people; on purpose anyway, who lie to my face or say nothing at all, just so they don't hurt my feelings or embarrass me. Really, if I have spinach in my teeth or a "bat in the cave" just tell me!! It's more embarrassing to get home and see it and then wonder how long that BAT'S been hangin' there!


My male friends can be sure that I will let them know if their fly is down (yes, I look there sometimes, i can't help it. you men know how that is... don't deny it) I'll tuck your shirt tag in without you asking me to do it. (thanks to my mothers example) though I probably won't pull your dress out of your "cheeks" when you stand up after church, but I will let you know it's up in there.
I believe I can say that my sister Stacy is just like me in this respect, otherwise she wouldn't have told me the other day that she HATES my blog...the way it looks. It took a lot of work to choose this back ground and now I'm offended! no...not really, it's pretty plain, so if you notice a change in the future it's because my painfully honest sister has picked out a paper background to match my "special" personality. :)

And I may have a few less bat in my cave.