skip to main | skip to sidebar

Shelly...Meadow on a Ledge

Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Awe Crap, She's Up!"

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Guy Talk

Don't ask me what they're talkin' about. All I know is that they get it and I don't. And that's just fine with me. I sat quietly and listened.

It's nice having Brett home from College. He likes to talk to us and that makes us happy. He's pretty independent and ready for his mission call.





Posted by Shelly Hanson at 10:44 PM    

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Shelly Hanson
Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States
I love my life. I have a great husband and kids. I've gathered some wonderful friends around me. I'm becoming comfortable in my skin. I'm feeling strong...ready for the next big thing...or little thing, whatever.
View my complete profile

Mike

Mike
My buddy. I need him like crazy!

Elder Brett Hanson

Elder Brett Hanson
I'm so proud of his decision to go on a mission. he's a good man.

Nate

Nate
He's goofy and fun and he willingly let's me take his picture! He's a rockstar.

Bethany

Bethany
My beautiful girl. She's so smart and strong headed.

Morgan

Morgan
I've made it clear that she was not allowed to grow up, any more!

Lucy-Fur

Lucy-Fur
~No explanation necessary~

Desmond

Desmond
He's a little turd. Oh wait... that's what he leaves behind in my livingroom when no one is watching!

My Blog List

  • Bill's Random Blog
    Baptism
    6 years ago
  • Looking On The Bright Side
    Resep Membuat Nastar Keju Laurinda
    8 years ago
  • babies and bikes
    2014 Family Pictures and Christmas Card
    11 years ago
  • The Smith Clan
    Happy Birthday Song Lessons
    11 years ago
  • Ellett o'rama
    6 Months
    13 years ago
  • One step closer to becoming me
    from the other side of the darkness
    14 years ago
  • The Steeley Files
    Museum of the Rockies
    15 years ago
  • Love Life
    Spring madness
    15 years ago
  • Bonnie's blog
    What College Boys do on Winter Break
    15 years ago
  • the glass half full
    ...Spring...
    16 years ago
  • SIMPLIFY
    gratitude, prayer and tithing...
    16 years ago
  • Wilkinson Family
    LIVING IN ARIZONA
    16 years ago
  • Hammond Kids
    We love the best snow on earth
    16 years ago
  • Elder Brett Hanson Spain Bilbao
    November 16, 2009
    16 years ago
  • in my own little world
    nobody nose libby like Sabrina nose libby.
    17 years ago
  • California Sunshine....Makes me smile
    Happy 14th B-day to my Beautiful Daughter...
    17 years ago
  • The Aubreys
    Latest and Greatest
    17 years ago
  • What.Matters.Most
  • Friends of Dallas
  • Jody Lynn

Websites I like

  • CU Auto Sales PLEASE ASK FOR MIKE
  • My Beliefs
  • Trends Photo Design

Blog Archive

  • ► 2009 (15)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2008 (69)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (10)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (12)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (5)
    • ▼ January (13)
      • What part of "Please, no black" didn't you underst...
      • Chicken bones
      • Who else has to do this?!!
      • holy moly....
      • My Sister hates my Blog
      • I'm invisible...
      • Christmas eve and Christmas day
      • Morgan makes purses
      • These are a few of My Favorite "Christmas" things
      • Here we come a caroling...
      • Dinner at the Ronald Mc Donald House
      • Guy Talk
      • Glow
  • ► 2007 (48)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► May (4)
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (7)
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2006 (39)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (6)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (6)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2005 (20)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (11)
 

Site meter