This is how she spent most of it...
So here was this mother's dilemma. My friend Jill had these great free (well, free for us; I'm sure someone had to pay for them) tickets to Keith Urban who was playing on Morgans Birthday. (Somehow I chose not to remember that "Keith" was on Morgan's Birthday month's ago when we first talked about the concert and not having enough tickets for Morgan to go, but I think what happened was that because I'm such a "good parent" that I was going to leave Morgan home while I went, only after having a fun celebration during the day with her...see, I'm not that bad!) Jill ended up being able to get extra tickets so Morgan could go with us at the last minute which was awesome! till I realized that Morgan was getting sick...too sick to go with us. hhhmmmmm...stay home with Morgan while she sleeps? Go to Keith Urban Concert...sick daughter sleeping...good lookin' guy singing great songs...very capable AND GOOD LOOKING husband to take care of Morgan while I go to Keith Urban (FOR FREE!!!! mind you)...
Yea... I went and I'm OK with the choice...it was a GREAT concert! Thank you Jill for the chance to go. I loved it and I don't think Morgan was all that sad about not getting to go; she really felt miserable.
Make sure and click on these shots I love how they turned out!

I was amazed at the great shots I got off of the HD big screen! this one above looks like a 50 foot Keith singing right to the people in the upper level.
and this guy looks like he's looking right at me...but he's not because I'm in the Key Bank suite at the opposite end of the arena! 



Nancy and Hannah got to go with us! Nancy's a HUGH fan and Hannah's learning... Can't you just see the joy, the serenity, the pure Ecstasy in Nancy's eyes??? oh yea... hehehehe
In the end Morgan was feeling a little better the next day. She got to open her presents and that made her happy and then she took it easy the rest of the day.
