Huh...39...One more year to 40...headin' toward the end of Thirty something...It's a good thing I still feel 25! I just wish I looked it.
My Birthday was so much fun! Thursday Mike and I went to see his brother Trevor and Robyn and their new Baby Isaac and the twins. What a sweet little baby! And a beautiful new home.
Then we went to a store I never thought I'd find myself in. Cabela's. I don't camp. I don't hunt or fish. But Mike had a gift card so we went in. I must say I was impressed. This place is huge! It smelled so good from the restaurant upstairs. In the middle of the store is a mountain in three of the four seasons, with stuffed wild life all over it. There was a massive Fish tank... Ok this is boring and Mike didn't find anything to buy. I'll move on.
That afternoon Morgan presented her Morgan County Report. Yes Morgan County. She did an awesome job! Afterward Mike gave her a squeeze and told her what a good job she did and she said,"My knees won't quite shaking!" giggling the whole time. She didn't look scared at all. She got a perfect score.
Friday was a lazy day. I straightened the house and scrapbooked for a while.
Saturday "THE" Day I went to Stake Womens Conference where I sang in the choir. Jen and Monica and I went to two really fun classes and had a little lunch while chatting with Debbie Moss and Janice Allison. I got a few Happy Birthdays from kind sisters in the ward that I love.
Then, Michelle and Jill took me to the Mall for a Pedicure and Shopping. That was SOOOOO much fun. Michelle and I talked Jill into a red suit for work and two blouses for FUN. Michelle bought a cool red blouse that Jill wouldn't take and her husband really liked. Jennifer brought me lotion, body wash, hand soap, room spray and yummy lip goo! what a fun gift. The Hammonds and the Patchs gave me a gift that I can't even tell you about because it wouldn't make any sense to anyone but us. You guys are sick I tell you!
AND THEN...That night, The twelve of us got together and went to Fudruckers for dinner and Laser Quest for two rounds of hilarious Laser tag! Just picture a bunch big "kids" running around shooting each other laughing so hard it hurt!
We had so much fun! 39 Rocks!
Yes Mike, it's true...You gave me the best Birthday ever! Good luck with the big 40! I dare Ya!
Baptism
6 years ago
