Brett got accepted the BYU! We don't have any real opinion one way or the other (BYU vs. U of U) but Brett only applied here. That's a gutsy move. Now the question is...How's he going to pay for it? He's rooming with his friend Andy and one other guy off campus. I think it'll be a great experience for them! I'm a little Jealous.
After the boys got home from scouts that night I had Cake and Ice Cream waiting for them, and the gift from Jill Taylor; the severly Pro U of U fan . there was a "loving note" giving Brett "permission" to go to "the other school" You're so kind Jill :) Who knows, maybe someday he'll leave "The Dark Side" and follow in your footsteps. The other dark side.
Doesn't Brett look like a little boy next to Andy??
Andy there he is...Brett stuffing his face. What a beautiful boy.
Baptism
6 years ago
