![]()
Tonight Mike and I went to The Home Decorating and Remodeling Show. Why do we spend $6.75 a piece on these stupid shows??? Half the place is selling disco hot tubs and the other half is selling stuff that has NOTHING to do with decorating OR remodeling. "NO, I don't want another bucket of Qwik and Brite, thank you." and I don't know that a Cookie Lee bracelet will do much for my livingroom.
After that we went to Media Play, which is going out of business. That place was a sad state of affairs. What a waste of a cool store. I don't know what someone's thinking; closing that place down.
Walmart was the next stop. This Walmart has the BEST greeters. These two men almost sing their welcome to you. there's nothing more romantic then measuring your husbands shoelace in the tool section (to make sure we don't buy the same size lace cause it's TO LONG) then going back to the shoe to find the right laces. THEN as we leave my least favorite dump of a store, the greeter asks if we found what we needed, I say yes and he sings out, "ANOTHER SATICFIED CUSTOMER!" Holy Crap, is this guy on speed??
We made our way home and found ourselves playing with the dog and watching the fish. I forget sometimes how relaxing it is to just sit in the dark and watch them. No DVD's necessary, this was a perfect way to end the evening with my Sweetheart.

Baptism
6 years ago
