Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A little light reading


I decided it was time to turn off the TV and have Morgan read to me. She watches to much Baby TV ie; Disney channel. So she read August Explains (Phil Ressner) and I read Cinderella Skeleton (Robert D. San Souci) if you'd like to find them at the library. August explains is a cute story about Ted; a little boy bear that is bored of being a bear and has decided he want to be a little boy. August the adult bear tells him about all the hard things little boys and girls have to do. Cinderella Skeleton is a little macabre. It's in really broken poem form but I love telling the story in a dramatic way.

It's amazing though, to just sit and listen to my baby read. It's awsome. I could have done without the bad cheese smell on her feet...