Friday, December 30, 2005

My Family


Christmas was nice...it came and went to soon. But it was nice.

These are my cute kids. They're getting so big!

Beth and I took a day and went to lunch and a movie a few days after Christmas at the Gateway. We ate at Applebee's and then did a little shopping...mostly window shopping but we did find some really good deals at Express. Beth got a cute green Hoodie and I found two grey ribknit turtle necks. One solid and one with bold black stripes and thin metalic light blue stripes. We both look very cute in our extremely marked down finds.

After that we stopped by the SL Olympic water feature at the North end of the cool outdoor mall and had someone take our picture. Man...we're good lookin' (did I say that out loud?)

Then we went to see the new Harry Potter movie. Is it wrong to think a 17 or 18 year old boy...who's actually playing a 14 year old boy is attractive? Then you're right...Harry isn't attractive. Anyway, it was a good movie.