Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Finding friends in unlikely places

This is my Friend; Sister, DeAnne. She may not like this picture but I do. She has a beautiful smile and sparkling eyes.
We have a bond different then most. We met under the worst of circumstances and it wasn't an easy road to this unlikely relationship. DeAnne, is my second husbands' FIRST wife. We share children in a way. Neither one of us is married to this man anymore. Both hurt in the same way by him, but both blessed with daughters we love more then anything, by him. We thank him for that, and after enough years trying to figure our why we, at separate times weren’t good enough for him, realize that we were too good for him!
Anyway, today, December 7th is DeAnne's Birthday. I believe she's 29; Right girl?! I love her and miss her.
Happy Birthday!