It's that time of year again. I don't know what I want for Christmas! I have enough clothes. I have more scrapbook stuff then I'll ever have time to use; although I LOVE having it. I don't want or need anymore nic nacs for the house.
I don't know...I guess I can tell you exactly what I do want for Christmas but they're not cheap.
1. I need 6 72 hour kits for my family and maybe one for the dog and cat. ( the fish in the tank my become dinner one night)
2. I want the same software I have at work in my computer at home but that would mean I would also need more memory, I believe.
3. I want whatever the great photo manipulating software is out there to help my mediocre pictures really look good.
4. I want a wedding ring. Not that I don't have one. I like the one I have; I picked it out myself. I just know that what I really want is an eternity band of diamonds, one of amethyst and another of Emeralds. Not channel set but each in their own setting and not tiny chips but actual nicely cut stones.
5. And lastly; at least a 1 year supply of food, water and any other essentials we may need.
So you see my dilemma. One thing I want is obviously unattainable and really; if I'm honest, totally unimportant to my eternal salvation. Others would be nice but expensive when really, what I have now works just fine. And...Food storage is completely up to me throughout the year.
I will probably be a little bummed out if I don't get something this Christmas but I really don't NEED anything. I'm pretty happy with what I have.
Time Time TIME . That's really what I need.
Baptism
6 years ago
