"I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends!"
Quote by Nancie J, Carmody
Oh my goodness what a nice evening it was. I was concerned all day long that it would rain all over my table and make it impossible to do an out door dinner. But it was a perfectly beautiful night.
The invitations

The table decor
Candles and Rosemary

The Meal:
Artichoke Lasagna with Pine Nuts
Grilled Chicken
Tomatoes and fresh Mozzarella
Spinach Salad
Pomegranate Spritzers (LDS style of course)
Tiramisu for dessert
With some Jazz playing in the background we sat and talked and laughed and told stories.

From left to right: Janelle and Rod Horton, Michelle and Michael Sanders, Jill and Jason Taylor, Jim and Jen Andrus, Mike and myself.

Just silliness




Oh my...


These couples I would call our sweetest friends. They love us, we love them.

Rod and Janelle are new in the neighborhood, we wanted to get to know them better, and although they did more listening then talking, about themselves, they said enough to tell me that they'll be invited again!

Thanks Jason for getting me in a picture, it's good to know I was there. :)



Candles in the Fire Pit kept us from smelling like smoke.

The Lord loves me...How do I know? Because within 5 minutes of our last guests leaving, the thunder and lightning rolled in...
And then came the rain.
