Saturday, January 31, 2009

Batman: "How did you know that Robin and I might be in trouble at this glue factory?"

Batgirl: "Through the one thing you couldn't possibly have in your utility belt, Batman. A woman's intuition."

Teenagers are awesome! At least the ones I know. Nate and Emma went to a theme dance with a bunch of friends who dressed up as Batman bad guys, or in other-words, Nate went to a dance with a bunch of girls! How does he do it? 
In this picture, that I stole off of Jordan Stirlings FB page (sorry hun, don't hate me) are a few girls from the neighborhood that I love! Jordan Stirling as Catwoman, Marina Astin as Penguin, Katie Larsen as Poison Ivy, 
and Lauren Allison as Robin...where would Batman be without Robin?  
Two face, the Riddler,  and the Joker I don't recognize but they looked great!

Quick! to the Batmobile Batgirl!
Showing off with feats of strength and agility, Batman finds a way to impress Batgirl... oh baby!

And the world can sleep well...knowing that Nate, I mean Batman is 
on the job! Oh my...
On another note
Nate got a haircut the other day. As you look at this "pose" do you think it's possible that he has been looking at to many Kmart, Walmart, and Shopko ad models? 

maybe