Yea, I don't HATE Halloween...Just ask my husband, friends, my children, co workers...it's an illness. Really, I'm serious, I probably need medication for this.
Here are portion's of the inside of my house at Halloween.
50 some odd paper spiders.$1.00 for the card stock and about 20 minutes with a die punch at the
scrapbook store. (Another place I don't HATE a lot.)
plastic pumpkins painted gold and below that my arsenal of Halloween ideas.


I love doing my front door. There are spiders crawling down the door coming out of the spiders nests that are hanging from the porch ceiling with black ivy as "blackery" (Think Greenery) and I'm always in LOVE with my witch!
Here's the whole front of the house, stuff in the windows, fog, fire...which medication do you think I need?
a few of mine and Morgans Jack o Lanterns 

Mike passing out candy to what looks like some little ghosts
Ann, Morgan, and Jessi after a fine night of Trick or Treating.
Hmmmm...
Time to start working on Halloween 08!!!
WOO HOO!
