Sunday, November 11, 2007

It takes a long time to grow young ~ Pablo Picasso

My father in law Larry had his 70th Birthday last month. 70 WOW! He's one very busy man for 70. He and Ann just finished their mission up at the Heber Valley Girls Camp. I think they really loved it! Larry built cabins, and all kinds of things.

Here he is with all but two of his grandchildren; although you can see Beth's picture just to the right of Morgans head so in a way Beth WAS in the picture! Nate had a hot date...well, ok I don't know if she was hot, just cute, and I think they had a good time at the dance.
But I digress...
I just want to say something about Larry. Larry is a hard working man, who loves his family like crazy. I think he's proud of all his children and grandchildren. I am always impressed with the things my husband can do and I believe a lot of it is because his father taught him well.

Thank you Larry.