Before
After





I was reading a Biography Morgan wrote this year in 4Th grade and one of the poems she wrote was so sweet I have to share it.
I AM
I am funny and impatient
I wonder what some of my friends are doing when I am at home
I hear people saying my name but they're not really there
I see shapes when I close my eyes
I want the world to have peace
I am impatient and funny.
I pretend that the world is nice
I feel happy when I'm with my friends
I touch water when it's not there
I worry if my friends say things about me behind my back
I cry (in my head) if someone is mean to me
I am funny and impatient.
I understand that Christ lived
I know that my church is the right one
I try to have people be my friend
I am impatient and funny.





I was reading a Biography Morgan wrote this year in 4Th grade and one of the poems she wrote was so sweet I have to share it.
I AM
I am funny and impatient
I wonder what some of my friends are doing when I am at home
I hear people saying my name but they're not really there
I see shapes when I close my eyes
I want the world to have peace
I am impatient and funny.
I pretend that the world is nice
I feel happy when I'm with my friends
I touch water when it's not there
I worry if my friends say things about me behind my back
I cry (in my head) if someone is mean to me
I am funny and impatient.
I understand that Christ lived
I know that my church is the right one
I try to have people be my friend
I am impatient and funny.
