What a beautiful day to go to the Temple.
Cold...but beautiful. This the view from my front yard on March 29th 2007, around 11 o'clock. I went outside to take a break from cleaning and got this gorgeous shot. (Double click on it to make it bigger.)
Larry and Ann, (Mike's parents) Mike and Me, Sandra, Jerald and Bill (My parents) The Ceremony was so good. Our closest friends and family were there, cheering us on with their smiles and tears. I couldn't look at them or Mike because I'd start to cry. Gordon Flitton did a beautiful job. He is such a great story teller. His words words were so powerful that I felt like our sealing was the most important part of his day.
After the sealing we had everyone over for dinner. Thank you Jill, Julie and Monica for taking that part over. You were completely right...I was crazy to think I could take care of all of that on my own! Oh! the pictures above...(1) Standing with us, Kelvyn and Laurie Cullimore (Kelvyn was our Bishop when we first got married 6 years ago. He and Laurie were two of our biggest supporters when we were talking about marriage) (2) Gordon and Candy Flitton (Gordon was our Stake President when we got married and that's part of the reason we chose him as our sealer. (3) Me and Jennifer cheesin' for the camera! (4) Brett and Andy stuck around for awhile before headin' out. (5) Mike showing Don and April the picture of Me, Mike and the kids on our wedding day December 23rd 2000.
20002007
I love these shots of my girls laying on my dad while he sleeps... which is most of the time!
Thanks Jason and Jill for taking pictures for us! Though I think taking pictures was Jill's way of NOT being in hardly any of the shots! Shame on you...
P.S. In everything I just wrote I don't think I took a moment to say... I love my husband like Crazy! I'm so glad we took this step. Mike, you're the best husband.
I love you baby!
Baptism
6 years ago
