Saturday, January 13, 2007

We have two speeds: Fun and Funner!

We went to Gorgoza Park (Up near Park City) with friends last Friday. I haven't been Sledding in YEARS!!!

Cold...is not my friend, so I never really thought much about snow pants. That would have been a good thing to think about since I knew about this chindig at least a week before! But as you can see, I and my husband (the Stocker standing behind me) were the only ones wearing jeans...NOTHING ELSE!

Jen & Jim Andrus, Jason & Jill Taylor, Julie & John Hammond (can I just say right here that this is the first time I've noticed that Mike & I are the only ones that don't have names that start with the letter J!) I don't think we can be friends with these people anymore...I wonder what it would take to change our names??? Jelly & Jike Hanson... nope

This was fun! We went down in a line forward, backward, and probably a few other ways that I don't know about because I wussed out the last two runs cause I couldn't feel my legs anymore

Thanks for turning 40 John and for letting us be a part of it...


I can feel my legs again so it's all good! :)