This is our Christmas tree. SLCo. Public Works hasn't pick it up yet so Mike has it "planted" in the snow...to give it some dignity I guess. 
"Neither rain, nor sleet, nor gloom of night will keep me from my appointed rounds."
Man, it just wouldn't stop! If you look at the driveway you can see that Mike just finished using the snowblower there. What Nate is shoveling is the NEW snow that fell while Mike was working on the sidewalk. Really, this post is for those people in Cali and Arizona who don't have a clue how "fun" this is. I say, "Come on up and try it sometime" it's a party!" Just ask Mike and Nate... and the postman. If you could only see their faces. WEEEEE! lots a fun.


Raise your hand if "powdering your nose" in the snow when you're this close to the ground sounds fun.
Oh look...Stockton actually did powder his nose!

I'm sure I've taken this picture before but the back yard just looks so cool covered in snow!
