Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sunday afternoon...All good things must come to an end.

This was a bitter sweet day. We had so much fun.
This was our little home for 3 days. We slept out on the upper deck and laughed our heads off!

Can I just say here that I loved watching these men have fun! They were like little boys and we girls giggled at them like...well, girls, all weekend long! But when it was time to get serious with preparing the house boat to move, it was kinda sexy watching all these guys doing manly things. I was impressed. When I mentioned that to the girls Julie agreed. I highly recommend a trip away with friends. Without the kids. We all needed it and it was so much fun getting to know everyone better and more personally. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Hammonds for a great experience!!!