...is where I went last week. Texas, to visit my oldest daughter Bethany. I had a lot of fun with her. She's growing up so much. She volunteers at the San Antonio Childrens Museum. That's a great place. Tons of stuff to do.


We celebrated Cades 7th Birthday at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. That was fun! The weather was pretty good and Stephanie got a "Family" Picture of Jim, Beth and I. Stephanie thinks she's funny. Thanks Steph!

We watched a few movies, watched her Dad do some team penning. I got on a horse for a bit. I won't show you a picture of that. I was NOT impressed or impressive, on a few different levels! Can you say rusty?! But Jim was fun to watch. After awhile Stephanie and I took Cade and Skylar home.
Beth and I went shopping with Stephanie for a bathing suit for Beth. I think between the 3 of us we found a pretty good one, with very little frustration. My daughter's too good lookin' for her own good! Then we went to Lunch/Dinner.
On the last day Beth and I went shopping and saw The Devil Wears Prada. At the airport I cried. On the plane I cried. At home I cried. I miss her.
They live in a beautiful place. They've done a great job taking a piece of land and making it Home.

I think Bethany's in a good place. She's made a few good friends and seems to be settled into the family as much as she wants to right now.
I'm home now and I've been thinking about the trip and Bethany pretty much every day. Did I say I miss her?
My sweet girl.
Baptism
6 years ago
