Or maybe I should say,"it's about dang time!"

Nate has finally given up what "gave up the ghost" 2 years ago! We bought him this accordian folder I believe, for 7th grade. I asked him to get rid of it last year.
no dice. This has been duct taped so many times and it has no fold-over cover anymore. But, it does have the RUSH stickers he bought at the RUSH R30 Concert we took the boys and their friends too 2 years ago, so I suppose that would be a difficult thing to just
throw away. In this house it's almost sacreligion!I don't know, it's not like it's your favorite cat or dog...it's a plastice folder for cryin' out loud! Time to move on little man. On to bigger and better things like a Trapper Keeper. Yeeeeaaaaa...A Trapper Keeper! Loved those growing up.
You'll be ok hon...I promise.
