Sunday, March 18, 2007

Way to go Monica (& Chris)

Full Grown Adults TeePeeing someones house
LOLOLOLOLOLOL man that never gets old! Chris and Monica ran the Half Marathon in St. George, Utah last weekend. That's awesome considering; from what John and Julie said, last year Monica couldn't even imagine herself running a 5K! Well, she's already MY hero because I'm frettin' about the measly 5K I agreed to do this May.

So, How did this all happen? I'll tell you.

I'll condense as much as possible.

John and Julie came by Saturday night to make posters (you'll see them in the pics below) While making said posters "someone" I can't say who, started talking about Toilet Papering. I was ready for bed and Mike had a talk he was preparing for church the next morning. All of that went out the window once the Hammonds showed up! (bad influences!!! bad!) anyway, it really didn't take much discussion, there was no waffling...we love this family and we wanted to show them how proud we were of them...no really...I'm TOoooTALLLYYY serious!

Anyway, here it is, in all it's glory...


I like the way the tissue waves in the breeze...it was truly a mystical, magical fairyland :)
Unfortunately what you can't see is the super job my sweetie did on the roof! for 6'1" 205 lbs., he's so very nimble in the dark up there with the large antenna and the big orange power cable Chris tossed on the roof after Christmas was over...What's that about Chris???
It's March, time to take the lights down dear. hehe


There were a few "extra added bonuses" the boys threw in or maybe it was just Mike; He taped the trash cans and I believe the Mail box shut not to mention the front and carport doors shut! I have no problem throwing my sweetie under the bus on this one because exactly what I thought might happen...did.

Alie honey...I am SOOO sorry he did that to you when you needed to GO so badly! But think of it this way, there are going to be many, many more times in your life when being able to hold it for an extended amount of time will be necessary and maybe Mike was just trying to give you a little practice. who knows, it could happen...maybe


But really John and Julie and Mike and Shelly are super proud of you, and we're grateful to be your friends!

Big Kiss!

And yes we know, paybacks can be a, well...you know