
If any of you have been around long enough to read the posts from last year at this time you'll be happy to know that the anxiety level in down a bit from last year. With lots of deep breathing and a great herbal supplement call L-Theanine I've been able to cut the anxiety by about half; so now I'm only half crazy!

The ice cicles looked pretty with the lights, but remember; they're fun for kids to try to knock off the roof. I keep thinking I'm going to have Morgan walk in with one in her eye someday! I can't keep her away from them!
This one looks like a claw. Isn't it just amazing what our Heavenly Father has created for our entertainment?.
Christmas will be good this year. We have most of the kids with us this year. I know Bethany is in a good place with her Dad and Stephanie. We'll miss her. ( Love you Baby!) The Lord has been good to us this year.
My prayer this Christmas is for Him to watch over all of you my Friends and Family this season and into the next year. I love and appreciate all of you.
Baptism
6 years ago
